Which goes like this:
- This site does not store any personal identifiable information on its own. This is a static Jekyll website hosted on GitHub Pages and therefore has no ability to do so.
- The comments section uses the Utterances GitHub app to use issues in a GitHub repository as comment threads. This supports GitHub-flavoured markdown and saves me from using ad-laden invasive comment providers like you see everywhere else. However, it does mean a number of things:
- To comment on this blog, you will have to press the big green button to sign in to GitHub, and authorize the utterances app on your GitHub account.
- Your comments will show in the comments repository with your account on it, just like any other comment on an issue.
- Considering the above, observe the GitHub Acceptable Use Policy when you comment.